Thursday, May 03, 2007

Pavement : Brighten The Corners

I was reading a nice article about them, (in italian, in the new issue of Mucchio Extra), and I immediately felt like listening to my fav Pavement's album, "Brighten the corners", and my mind went back to some years ago when I went to a party (or crashed it, can't quite remember...), heard Shady Lane through a stereo set and thought: "This is a great party!", and ever since I have always been sure that the coolest thing is to get in a room full of people you don't know and hear one of the best indie-rock songs of all the time.
"This is my people" flashed in my mind, and I felt suddenly at ease, smiling as much as I could.

A title, by the way? Date with IKEA. 'Nuff said.

MORE INFO:
Pavement @ Wiki
Pavement's Lyrics

Brighten the corners

No comments: