Friday, June 24, 2011

16 Lovers Lane: Don't Try To Push Me EP

16 Lovers Lane are a band from Verona, Italy. “Don’t try to push me” is their first release. Their name is an obvious homage to the Go-Betweens' sixth album with the same title. If my followers or others bloggers who like this blog feel like posting about this EP, I would appreciate it a lot.


I have to say that I'm fond of this EP and I'm close to the people who made it, so I'll just stop here. But I really would like you all to tell me what you think about it. Or just contact them via myspace or facebook.

For more info, see here @ Clinical Archives.

You can listen to the whole EP here:


Don't Try To Push Me EP

2 comments:

bob nebe said...

Gotta give this a listen Misha, I loved Verona when we visited last year and as for the Gobs!!

misha said...

Thanks, Bob. And if you're in Verona again just let me know!